Friday, April 15, 2011

Shir Hashirim


.


Through passages back into time
I row back to the spring of our love
for the elixir has lost it's shine
I am still the one
.....that caught your eye

I am female vessel...
(.....shatter prone)
to your strength to your desire
I am worthy...
by virtue
......of love alone

my heart and my soul..the closer I get
to the moonlit night..that you first...
quickens...as the oars gently
.....break the silence
with cool waters desire

fill me with love...steady..steady
love..so that I may overflow
so that I may be ready
....to fearlessly search
the labyrinth of my soul
..................for you
female vessel...waiting
for my...strength and desire

...and I am tied to
the abandoned pier
..steady......steady






.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home