Thursday, March 25, 2010

footsteps




the world..
....she slumbers
res tle s sly
twisting
.......and turning
writhing...
......straddling
the line between
......dream and
sleep..
when suddenly






...........footsteps


...faint
creaking
through the
house

no..

...yes definitely


rips you
....you into
intense reality
your heartbeat
quickens HARD
...you sit up
in the dark...

...and he stands
there..
magnificent
...at the door
and smiles
"..so you wanted to know
how it's possible?"



.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous eve said...

this one works on so, so, sooo many levels...

racy...whew

March 25, 2010 7:17 PM  
Blogger David_on_the_Lake said...

this one is actually about redemption..

a few nights ago I was half asleep at 3am...when suddenly I thought I heard footsteps..and I flew awoke so fast...and was thinking about how the footsteps of moshiach will wake up a slumbering world in a hurry

March 25, 2010 9:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Believe it or not....

I had....

a nightmare......

last night.....


about....

footsteps.......

You had an impact on me!

March 26, 2010 9:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One persons racy is anothers nightmare.

Go figure

March 26, 2010 1:07 PM  
Anonymous Ruth.E said...

I knew it was moshiach when he smiled ... I would know that smile anywhere.
:-)

Love the contrasting emotions I feel b/n the last two stanzas!

March 27, 2010 11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home