Thursday, August 04, 2011

It's not what you think....(tisha b'av)


.



He hated this little shack
...out in the cold wilderness
in isolated indignity

He wondered...all the time
...why couldn't they go back home
where they belong...?

and so one day he asked her
...and she said

You don't understand...
...all the damaged you've done to our house
has made it too toxic for me
......I need to wait until it's cleaned up

and then he dared ask..

...but why then can't I go back?
why must I live here as well
(and regretted it as soon as the words slipped out...)
...?

She looked at him and sighed...
...don't you see?

you're here..because I can't
...live without you


.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah - i see your he/she perspective.....i'm a woman so it's the opposite for me.....

August 16, 2011 3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home