Sunday, February 05, 2012

your greatest enemy


.


I am your greatest enemy
I take away your freedom
I kill your dreams....
I'm waiting for you
...every morning
with a list of resentments..
and reasons to feel down
I have your acquaintances
......all lined up
I attach the habits to your wings
that make it impossible
.................for you to fly
and what makes me most
FRUSTRATING......(ugh)
...is that I am no longer here
for you to stare
down..and yet...
I will ALWAYS be here
stealing your FR E E D O M


I am
...yesterday




.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Ruth.E said...

Oh please don't stop it there. It can't end there. Tell me about tomorrow.. or better yet.. today.

February 05, 2012 1:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are very talented.

February 05, 2012 4:49 PM  
Blogger Pragmatician said...

love the picture!Don't quite get the "freedom" part.The freedom to sleep as long as one wishes?

February 07, 2012 11:24 AM  
Anonymous DavidOnTheLake said...

The freedom to make free choices in life and not be constricted by yesterdays (non) choices...

February 08, 2012 11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home