Friday, May 30, 2008

fickle world of politics and public relations...

Scene in Pastor Wrights study...

Wife: Hey honey what are you writing there?

Jeremiah: Oh Its Sundays sermon...

Wife: and..what’s that other page?

Jeremiah: Oh that? It’s the apology letter that will follow a few days later...


I think if Hitler were alive today he’d have no problem going back into politics..
Here’s what a public statement of his might look like..

“There are no excuses for my actions..I take full responsibility. I realize I have anger issues that I have to deal with. I also have tolerance issues that I have to face and have taken steps to work on my excesses. I have requested to meet with members of the (cringe) Jewish community as well as Gypsies, Gays and other undesirables..I mean diverse people..
I ask that you respect my privacy at this time.
I also disavow and distance myself from some statements and speeches made by my former friend Joseph Goebbels...”


.