Friday, November 04, 2011

what they're trying to say....


.

fine...have it your way
...lock me out of the house
for my errant ways
am i a bad boy..
again..?
am i not who you want me to be?
...are you embarrassed of me?
not your nachas machine??
...lOOk into my eyes
doncha DARE look away
....are these not the eyes
on your living room walls?
not just on bathroom stalls
...so here I am daddy
like an ugly cancer..there
Ive said the....word
Cant you see....?
..every time..I say F__K You
I'm beggin..you...on my knees
..like I did when I was three
Every time..I puNch you in the face
...I'm hugging you
so tight
..Im j just so scared
that youll peel my fingers off
again..and throw me to the floor
...so this is my new lang-wedge
its my graffiti painted shell
...my own comfy hell
its the bed you made..for me
..but now its mine
I'll wet it as much as I want
..without your shame
but deep deeeeeeeeeeep
.....down
I'm waiting for you to say..it's ok
and dry my tears
..and keep your baby warm
but unlike baby jessica
no one is climbing
...THAT deep..
for crap like me



.

2 Comments:

Blogger Yedid Nefesh said...

its very sad, i see a lot of those in the prison i work at.

November 06, 2011 1:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so so sad. And unfortunately, I believe this is so relate-able to so many.

November 06, 2011 5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home