Monday, May 14, 2012

unwanted transfer


.
minding my own business
walking down the street
when this well dressed man
falls at my feet..
..there is anguish in his eyes
he starts beating his head
to the ground..and his cries
oh his cries and his wails
"I can't take this anymore..
....I CANT ANYMORE"
as blood starts pooling
my blood starts pounding
as I beg him to stop
STOP...
Talk to ME
what's going on??
I'm shaking now
..anguish in my eyes
I fall to the ground
...as his problems
become mine


.

5 Comments:

Blogger Yedid Nefesh said...

Really beautiful. Sort of on the same tone of the book review i just posted, im curious about what you think

May 15, 2012 9:50 PM  
Blogger Pragmatician said...

Wow, I wish I could say I can empathise with others, but I don't think I have it in me.

Kol hakavod.

May 16, 2012 10:37 AM  
Anonymous DavidOnTheLake said...

There reaches a threshold of acute pain that almost every human being would feel emotionally sucked in..

May 16, 2012 10:48 AM  
Anonymous theonlywayiknow(maybedontanymore) said...

urgent

urgent

May 16, 2012 7:15 PM  
Anonymous DavidOnTheLake said...

Yedid
I never read that book. But I do love dark,stark and raw books so if I ever do read it I'll see if I agree with your post.

May 17, 2012 8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home