Friday, October 26, 2007

Sticky Situation

from old blog


The familiar sounds of my fighting boys
What is it this time..is it books or toys?
Enough!..Stop! I plead (shout) in vain
As they wrestle around.. each one shrieking in pain

I come to inspect and lo and behold
For there in the midst of their stubborn stranglehold
Was a sticker from those new tzaddikim album books
So they stopped for a moment in lieu of my stern looks

How can you fight and bicker over such holy Rebbes?
What would they think
If they knew
How you’re fighting like babies..

Then I took a good look
At the face in the book
Of the rebbe ...whose name I won’t mention
The one that caused this massive altercation
I turned around and walked toward the door
As my argument, my logic...fell flat on the floor


.

Labels:

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Youch.

October 26, 2007 10:41 AM  
Blogger corner point said...

That's kinda funny...

They'll chap it one day :)

October 26, 2007 1:27 PM  
Blogger the sabra said...

low

October 26, 2007 4:33 PM  
Blogger Miriam said...

...and the battle for spiritual heights begin.....

October 27, 2007 5:49 PM  
Blogger Bas~Melech said...

I won't even get started on the "rebbe cards" phenomenon, or I'd end up hijacking another blog... *rolleyes*

October 27, 2007 7:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah, sticky things...
once you touch,
you're kind of connected
for good, right?

October 27, 2007 10:11 PM  
Blogger David_on_the_Lake said...

dreamer...
ye

corner point...
Thanks..
Ye..Im sure they will. I just pray they wont be a participant..

fashionista...
Thanks

sabra...
I just report the facts as i see em...

miriam...
ahh..ever the idealist..

bas_m....
Hmm ok Ill just assume you're againt em..
:-)

22...
good point..
beware of them sticky..
things

October 28, 2007 10:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a picture of a rebbe who is fighting with HIS own brother ?

October 28, 2007 5:10 PM  
Blogger Bas~Melech said...

Must...not...rant! quick, quick...click off...

October 28, 2007 6:12 PM  
Blogger David_on_the_Lake said...

lakewoodS.....
nah..cannot be

bas_melech...
I'm proud of you..
:-)

October 28, 2007 6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home