Sunday, September 28, 2008

in Judgement...



To the God that has prepared me for judgement...
I know that my punishment is not some external penalty
Some act of vengeance for some serious Wrongdoings...
I know it is the ultimate form of
Love..I stand before you...
To the one that purifies those that trust him...in judgement..
I know that..You don’t punish us for bad and even horrible thoughts..
And I know why...
Because...Machshava is our soul..which is the part of us
That is you...
To the One that knows our thoughts..on the day of judgement..
.....you’re willing to go through all the abuse in the world...
And the worst captivity..through..
Being subjucated to the whims and lusts...
Because.....it's not about you...
To the One...who suppresses.............anger.....in judgement..
Its never about you..its about...
Our ultimate good...
We trust..
To the one that watches over those that love him...
Please watch over us...
.........who love you
on this day of judgement...


Wishing everyone a Ksiva V'Chasima Tova




.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger ella said...

Sometimes I love so strongly, I think my heart may break from the weight of it.
Sometimes I fear so thoroughly, I think I may not be able to move.

I see the good and the bad and welcome them both with a warm embrace. Both from the same source, I understand the gift that each one brings.

May you have a wonderful year.

September 28, 2008 4:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

comment comment comment com ment commen t
comment commentcomment com
ment co co co m ment comment
commment comment coment coent cont cot co c
ooo comment

September 28, 2008 8:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep your spirits strong,
and keep uplifting our spirits.

may this year bring you only happiness and blessings for you and all your loved ones.

September 28, 2008 9:30 PM  
Blogger the dreamer said...

hey!
comments are back!

ksiva vichasima tova to you as well!

September 28, 2008 9:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DOTL:
Your "Accountability" post was one of your best.

"Accountability" is so painfully true that it is in fact frightning.

Mi Lo Yifchad Kayom Hazeh.

Ksiva V'chasima Tova to all.

September 29, 2008 11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home