Saturday, February 07, 2009

remove this burden


Dear Lord..
Please..remove this..
this BuRDeN..
this burden called talent..
from my shoulders..
because..while it smolders
there's nothing in sight..
flammable..to light...
just..make me a simple..man..
with no creative plans..
give me a simple hut..
where I need not worry..about
slipping on unread letters..words..
lying strewn about the floorboards..
where I won't be kept awake..
by the shrill sound of my voice..
....unheard
where the unseen panic (fear)..
of wasted years..
are unborn..
and give it to someone
shrewd and resourceful..
(rude) and forceful...
and let...




..let...


umm...and let..


by golly...
Thank You God..!




.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol...I LOVE it!

February 09, 2009 4:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:)

TB

February 10, 2009 1:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home