Thursday, August 27, 2009

virtually topsy turvy

True story..

I took my son out for a walk the other day on a clear night, down a quiet lane and the stars were out filling the sky with all their twinkling glory. My son looks up in awe and says..whooooaaa I feel like I'm at the planetarium.

Sheesh


I could just imagine in 20 years from now a diary entry..something like this..

Dear Diary.
Today, day 3 at the resort.
My friend and I borrowed these cool old fashioned rackets from the hotel and went to the old tennis courts in the back.
It was so cool playing..with the mountains in the background and the wind in my face..
It felt jussssstttt like I was on my Wii..

ye

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous eve said...

u mean...racquets...

you have a wii?? in lakewood??

August 27, 2009 11:29 PM  
Blogger Bas~Melech said...

LOL

August 31, 2009 1:39 AM  
Blogger David_on_the_Lake said...

eve..
I'm sorry..gonna have wait until 2029 to correct that...retroactively..
and by then I'm sure I'll have a wii

August 31, 2009 10:32 AM  
Anonymous eve said...

oh bugger.

you don't have a wii?
then that was so random!
i always like that about your style!
:)

August 31, 2009 8:35 PM  
Blogger Something Different said...

Omg, that's funny!

October 12, 2009 12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home